25 August 2008

Growing up

I had a friend ask what Jayson looked like with hair .... so here you go!

Perhaps early hints as to what was to come ....

I just really liked this one.
Jayson with his three sisters.
Jayson with his dad digging in the backyard.
With Peter - his little brother - and Curtis. This has to be the best picture! It's the one I always think about when we talk about Jayson's hair. He had this cut for the longest time! It's definitely red!This is still in high school.Leaving for the mission.And after the mission in Catalina with his Grandpa and cousin.

So that's it! I hope you enjoyed seeing some pictures of Jayson growing up!

8 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

the baby pic is adorable, I don't remember that one? How funny that he is sleeping with sheet music! Now wonder he has such musical talent...

Kelly O. said...

I'm pretty sure I bought that boutonniere you're wearing in that picture! Good times.

Amanda said...

These are awesome pics. It's fun to see Jayson growing up. I love the hair parted in the middle. I'm pretty sure every guy I know sported that style at one time or another.

Casey said...

I really like the one in the inner tube too! That looks like fun.

Amy said...

What a trip down memory lane...some good times. I almost forgot what Jayson looked like with hair too... he's pretty handsome without it. PS I love the new picture of you guys on the sidebar. You look like you're so in love with him (which I guess is the case:)

Linds said...

those are great pictures!!!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Love this post! You should put some pics up of you growing up Sara.

bentanelle said...

Ha! those are great! ben did his hair the same way just shorter (with a split down the middle) I love it!!