23 August 2008

Ode to ...


It seems like I took these forever ago. It was all the way back in June ... I think it was June. It was kind of the first time I'd ever played with textures on a photo. The first one I did I actually didn't post - I liked these better. And I know this is more of a photoblog thing, but I wanted to share them on this blog because they remind me of where I grew up - Utah. I don't have any sentimental memories or sweet things to share, just wanted to remember.

It was really fun this summer. We did lots of things and saw lots of people. It's always hard to go back because you have to leave again. It's so hard to get around and make sure you see all the people that you want to see. But I love it.

4 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Beautiful, kind of looks like a painting...

Allie said...

Sara, you really have such talent. I love your stuff :)

Jayson & Sara said...

Thanks you guys. I forgot to mention that I got the idea from a picture I saw in Deseret Book. It was the first time I'd seen something and I totally knew how I could do it too! That was fun.

Jenny said...

You should take some like this of the Sacto Temple...we would pay you big bucks for it! (of course by big bucks I mean like ten or fifteen!)