19 August 2008

Too much of the same colors...


All the posts are looking the same color, so I have taken a few pictures of some different colored objects in honor of those of us who have gone back to full-time studying.... so here's to:
Zane and Renny in 1st term
Nick in 2nd term
Dustin, Richard, Jason, Duke and I in 4th term
and Ben and Denzil in 5th!

That's better...different colors not just green and red. Good Luck everybody!

4 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Where did the summer go? Is it really time for school to start again? Time freakin flies! P.S. I love the change in color. Very creative.

MelRiv said...

I think you should submit this photo to Sharpie. Their professional commercials don't even look this nice. You could make a mint from what they would pay you and pay off all your school debts. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Denzil and Brittany said...

Good luck to all those starting school and especially you Sara. Not only are you working on your degree, you are just as equal a part in 4th term as Jayson. Let me know if you need a little break. :)

Brittiny said...

Hey there Jason, it has been such a long time since I've seen you. You have a beautiful wife and it looks like your doing great! It's Brittiny from almost ten years ago...