05 August 2008

trying something new

well ... I'm starting another photoblog. Before you all think I'm crazy, it's really for a lame reason. I didn't like the template. Usually you can just change the template and there isn't a problem, but the template I had before messed some things up and I couldn't for the life of me figure them out. So, I created a new one. Yes, it's silly. But with the new photoblog I have a new idea about how to go about it. I hope it's more interesting - and no I didn't mean for all of you. I mean for me.

Call me selfish, but everyone in Grenada will know what I'm talking about. I'm stuck. Stuck trying to better myself and always ending where I began. So this new photoblog is going to be much more experimental. A little more raw - and most likely filled with failure. But at least it will be real and it will be from me.

Cheers to the new, the ugly, and the honest. Enjoy!

Oh and here's the link for any and all who are interested.

No comments: