07 August 2008

Tagged

Little Gabe tagged Jayson and I and there's no way I couldn't accept!

Nicknames:
Sara - pumpkin head, dad always said it had to do with my pumpkin orange hair, Tewy - maiden name was Tew (like two), Chewy, Fluffy, carrots ... all really original.

Jayson - Jayce, wolf, clonis

Eye color:
Sara - grey, but they can look blue or green depending on the light and what I'm wearing
Jayson - his usually look kind of green

Hair color:
Sara - red
Jayson - red

Fav movie:
Sara - loved Good Will Hunting but that's just one of the recent ones I've seen. Not too sure I have a favorite. Movies aren't that big of a deal to me.
Jayson - Legally Blond 1&2

Fav TV show:
Sara - Grey's Anatomy and The Office - secretly The Hills, Saving Grace, and The Closer
Jayson - The Office, Malcolm in the Middle, and The Simpsons

Fav book:
Sara - Jane Eyre and Of Human Bondage
Jayson - I'll have to ask him this question. I'm not sure.

Fav place to go:
Sara - Grenada! Kidding. Anywhere in the US ...
Jayson - Granite Bay, Tahoe, and LA

Fav restaurant:
Sara - Ruth's Chris, The Rivieccio's (not a restaurant, but the best food I've ever had!), Carl's Jr, and Taco Bell
Jayson - The Rivieccio's, Ruth's Chris, Taco Bell

Fav food:
Sara - anything Kathy, Jayson, or Nicki makes - esp. couscous, asparagus, potatoes, coke, homemade chocolate ice cream, popcorn, and frosties.
Jayson - anything Kathy or Nicki makes - chicken fingers, tacos, bean burritos, and Dr. Pepper

Fav candy:
Sara - green licorice from Australia, girl scout Eskimo cookies, chewy sweet tarts, almonds covered in chocolate
Jayson - the big chewy sweet tarts, twix, snickers, cadbury bars, and sour patch kids

Fav color:
Sara - I like to decorate with red lately, other than that purple
Jayson - not too sure

Fav song:
Sara - depends on my mood - Sink to the Bottom (Fountains of Wayne), High and Dry (Radiohead), Gravity (musical Wicked), The Luckiest (Ben Folds Five) ... those are just some of the ones I've been listening to lately.
Jayson - um ... he'll have to get back to you.

Fav game:
we're not really game people. But there's this game we always play with Jayson's family - The Great Dalmoody (totally not sure of that spelling) and puzzles.

Fav cereal:
Sara - Fruity Pebbles, Frosted Flakes, Honey Nut Cheerios
Jayson - not too sure - I don't think he likes cereal all that much.

When you read this you might want to check back later to see if Jayson has changed any of the answers because I'm not so sure I got all of them right. But I tried :) So to keep this going let's tag Anna (Sara and Dustin's), Addie (Ben and Tanelle's), and Rian (Kim and Shane's).

4 comments:

MelRiv said...

Wow! 2 shout-outs for my dad on your list of favorites. Too bad he's not a blog reader; he would totally appreciate that. I would have to agree with you that it is the best food ever.
Hey Jayson, speaking of Fountains of Wayne, I think we are now on year 6 of me waiting to get that cd back :)

Marisa Jean said...

Mmmmm....Fruity Pebbles! I LOVE those! I actually have been banned from playing The Great Dalmuti because I get too competitive. But it is a fun game.

Casey said...

Thanks for accepting Gabe's tag! I like your nicknames,..fluffy! he! We will see you guys soon!!

IZ said...

Ha! We like The Closer, too. And I love The Great Dalmuni game. Also unsure of the spelling.