I made cards. Lots and lots of home made cards. My husband slept. It was a nice weekend! Oh, and we ate King crab. Mmmmm. A rarity for us in the land-locked region of Utah.
Thanks for the comment. I just barely got a Canon 1D Mark III. I'm still working on indoor lighting after your e-mail. The shot on my blog or Reese and our dog was my attempt at shooting inside with natural light. The color is good but then I ran into problems with shutters speed and aperture. My lens doesn't go lower than a 4.0, and I was shooting at ISO 400, so my shutter speed had to be 100 to get a correct exposure. The problem I am having is getting a crisp focused shot at that SS with a moving baby. Plus, with that 4.0 aperture, Reese is in focus but my depth of field was not deep enough to get Reese and our dog's faces in focus. Any suggestions?
4 comments:
We didn't read/study but we did catch up on a lot of sleep : )
Jayson,
This is Ammon, formerly Elder Anderson, from the mission.
I was hoping to get in touch with you. the email that you used on batesmissionaries.com didnt work.
So, email me! ammonanderson@gmail.com!
PS. your wife is a great little photographer like mine!
Ammon
I made cards. Lots and lots of home made cards. My husband slept. It was a nice weekend! Oh, and we ate King crab. Mmmmm. A rarity for us in the land-locked region of Utah.
Sara,
Thanks for the comment. I just barely got a Canon 1D Mark III. I'm still working on indoor lighting after your e-mail. The shot on my blog or Reese and our dog was my attempt at shooting inside with natural light. The color is good but then I ran into problems with shutters speed and aperture. My lens doesn't go lower than a 4.0, and I was shooting at ISO 400, so my shutter speed had to be 100 to get a correct exposure. The problem I am having is getting a crisp focused shot at that SS with a moving baby. Plus, with that 4.0 aperture, Reese is in focus but my depth of field was not deep enough to get Reese and our dog's faces in focus. Any suggestions?
-Meg
P.S. What are you shooting with?
Post a Comment