04 November 2008

8 Things Tag

Here's another one that's going around! Thanks Sara J.!

8 TV shows I enjoy watching (no specific order):
1. The Office
2. What Not To Wear
3. The Hills
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Law & Order
6. Will & Grace
7. America's Next Top Model
8. So You Think You Can Dance


8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. got out of bed!!
2. wrote a paper
3. read Absalom Absalom - Faulkner I don't recommend it
4. took pictures
5. got eaten alive by mosquitoes
6. worked on pictures
7. mopped the floor
8. went to bed!

I want to add what I did today though because today was a really great day!

1. woke up EARLY
2. finished a paper
3. ordered a final
4. read
5. took a nap on the couch and had WONDERFUL dreams! That's why it was such a great day.
6. laundry
7. took pictures of Colby
8. went to warm up and danced - thanks Casey!!


8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Being home for CHRISTMAS!!!!
2. Finishing this next final
3. Graduating! - me
4. Graduating - Jayson
5. a paycheck
6. getting dressed up and not having it melt off in 2 seconds
7. dancing in a studio
8. not having at least 12 mosquito bites all the time


8 Things Jayson did yesterday so I didn't have to:
1. went to school
2. fixed the breaks
3. put away the laundry
4. made the bed
5. cooked dinner
6. filled the car with gas
7. unlocked the door when he got home
8. cleaned the shower


8 Things on my wish list:
1. 85mmL lens
2. monitor calibration
3. 5 in 1 reflector
4. gray, white, and black cards for wb and exposure
5. to live in the US for the rest of my life!
6. beautiful red headed children
7. To be able to eat whatever I want and never gain an pound
8. to be 6 inches taller


8 people I am tagging:
1. Kim
2. Tara
3. Tiffini
4. Amy Hulbert
5. Annie
6. Nick
7. Sara Stever
8. Millie

If you read all of that good job! And if your name is on the list ... play along!

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I love your wish list. I wish I could eat whatever I want and not gain a pound either. Sigh.

Sara and Dustin said...

6 inches? That's a fair amount taller! I also look forward to the day of fewer mosquito bites and calorie free food. Thanks for doing the tag!