10 November 2008

Shameless Promotion

Please forgive my over abundance lately in promoting my photography ... but for those of you who neglect to check my photoblog regularly - shame on you, ha! - there's a sweet deal going on this winter break while I'm home in the states. I still have a few openings I'm hoping to fill so just let me know if you're interested!!

Check it out HERE!

3 comments:

Tollestrup Family said...

AMAZING! I was trying to come up with some more exciting words to describe your talent but AMAZING just sums it up. I am so impressed - if you even want to write of a trip to California I am sure we could find some clients for you! I love your blog. I got the update one your life from your mom and dad at Kelly's wedding. Grenada sounds fun and hot!

jared & amber said...

We want to vote for the new signature, it's a winner! Great pictures. Do you think you could make Jared look like Val Kilmer in Top Gun, with his shirt off, in the volley ball scene. That's hot!!!
ps. This is Jared.

Tollestrup Family said...

We are in San Diego so if you ever head this way....:)