28 November 2008

Thanks .... a lot!

I'm grateful ....

that Thanksgiving is finally over so that the Christmas season can officially start!

Normally I absolutely love Thanksgiving, but this year being away from family the holiday lacked luster. I actually put up a few Christmas decorations about a week and a half ago. And I've been listening to Christmas music for about two weeks. But as of today I no longer have to hide my holiday spirit!! So thank you Thanksgiving for coming and going!

Merry Christmas!!

Disclaimer - I do want to say a very special thanks to Amanda and Jason for putting together a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner. It was nice to share the holiday with our family away from family. Thank you!!

4 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

I am with you Sara. I am so excited to get the Christmas Season going. It also means that our plane ride home is just that much closer. Yippee!

Amanda said...

Thanks for all your help in getting the dinner ready. I think the evening turned out pretty good. I hope you have a wonderful christmas with your family. You'll be missed here though.

Stephanie said...

I can't imagine how hard it would be to not see family for the holiday. I am glad that it is now over for you. Do you guys have a fake Christmas tree or do you use a tropical tree instead?

Marisa Jean said...

You and Allison need to get together and have a party. I'm not a Christmas rusher myself--I prefer to wait until December.

Happy Thanksgiving Anyway!