Sorry about the lack of blogging for the last few weeks! In leaving the island I needed a vacation for everything Grenada ... and yes, that included the blogging. I must say the benefits have been great for me! It's taken DAYS to catch up on what all of you have been up to, but I guess it's time I jump back on the band wagon. I took lots of pictures, but most of them were of other people. Those will go up on the photoblog, so watch for that. As for vacation, it was filled with hanging out with the people I spend most of my time away from ... family. California was great. We already miss just hanging around with the kids and visiting Pottery Barn. We went to Tahoe with some great friends, I do have pictures from that though so I'll devote a whole post to those details. We then followed snow with more snow in Utah where we spent about a week with the Tew family. It was great to see so much of my family that was in town for the holidays. Some of them I hadn't seen in three years! That's what I get for living in a foreign country.
Anyway, the holiday vacation was such a wonderful break from the island. Although I hated the cold and I am lov'n the weather in Grenada, it was great to zip down to Target and get all my needs in one place. I already miss the fast food and the traffic laws. But it's good to be back for this our final term! That's right people we'll be moving back to the states indefinitely in May! We're not exactly sure where we'll be moving, but we should get the list of where we can apply for in the next few weeks. Then we'll apply and they'll let us know where we've been placed towards April/May. I'll keep you updated from now on!
And finally, I don't know what happened, but when I changed the background for the blog I lost all my blog addresses! I know! I don't know what I did. So I need all of you to leave a comment so I can find all of you again. I think as long as I have one of your blogs and I can find most of you, but there are a few I'm not sure I'll be able to find, so PLEASE leave a comment with your address! Thanks!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
17 comments:
Yay! Back to blogging! I haven't got that far yet. I'm still working on unpacking my suitcases. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures you took over the break!
yea! I'm excited to see your pics too. We are glad you're back with us for one more semester and we don't know what we'll do when you leave us :(
I almost lost all of my addresses too. I don't really understand this blogging template thing. Mine is definitely not what I want and now I'm scared to mess with it. But I'm excited you're home because I want to see all your pictures!
I'm glad you're back on the island. It just doesn't feel right with out you since we started together. Welcome back.
Hey Sara I created a blog over the holidays, and I love reading yours. Come to NYC! I saw the one picture you took of Melissa and Dustin, so half of me is saying to to NY because so many SOs would hire you to take their picture here.
Glad you're back.
the-everetts.blogspot.com
I hate it when that happens, thats why i am never changing my background again. Will you ever forgive me for canceling the picture taking with you? I wanted to so bad, but we couldn't stay longer.
Glad you had a great vacation. Looks like it was busy. Hope to see you stateside soon!
so sorry about losing your addresses...we really can't wait to see our pics. Hope you have plenty to keep you busy for a bit!
That is crappy about the blog address. Glad you had a nice vacation.
Can't wait for pictures! shaneandkimmac.blogspot.com
What a nice vacation - and I can't believe you're already on your last term! Congratulations!
Thanks for coming to New York and spending time with us.
Excited to see all your pics. Glad you had a good break! Visit us at:
www.daveandginarees.blogspot.com
Yeah for vacations to the snow away from the sun and beach! That is great news that Jayson has only one semester left.
It was so great to see you. Let us know when the best time to come see you in Cali in july or august would be.
Hola girlie! Here is our blog: ryanandsarahsteverfamily.blogspot Maybe we can get together the next time you are in town!
Post a Comment