Well our debate about whether we're having a boy or a girl has been prolonged! We went in for an ultrasound today. Baby was perfect and moved lots. I loved seeing him/her move. Unfortunately the lovely little stinker didn't feel like showing the goods! So we're still waiting to find out if Baby Weir is a girl or boy. Oh well, a few more weeks guessing. I guess we can wait!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
10 comments:
Oh man! I was so excited to hear, as you were probably too. Oh well, better luck next time :)
oh geez - I didn't know you were finding out so soon!! Can't wait to hear if our guess is RIGHT :)
Are you taking guesses? 'Cause I guess......girl!
We don't want to start a debate but you know what we think! Dustin feels very confident and I am happy either way!
ok, so i must have missed a post. i didn't know you guys were expecting. that is so exciting, congrats!
I think it is a boy...just in case you were taking a poll. :)
Shy, or obstinate? I think it's a girl.
That's disappointing you have to wait! Mine have both needed no explaining. As the ultrasound lady rolled over, not even having to stop, I knew immediately both times it was a boy. I can't seem to figure out the pregnancy ticker. I will have to play around with my blog some more. Though I think it would depress me to see it move slowly a few days at a time.
Where is the picture of Sara's pregnant belly? You all have seen mine before - I'm sure Sara's is very cute and picture worthy (unlike my squishy 4th child blob...)
oh, we have been waiting... I guess we can wait if you can! Hope all is well, just give in a put some pictures up for those of us that don't get to see you everyday!
Post a Comment