Half way there!!
ok - I love the new "look" but shouldn't your header read "a HUMP for the BUMP"??
You look awesome for being halfway! I love the new header and what a cool profile picture! Too talented and too cute :)
shouldn't the border of the profile picture also include "deseret camp"? or just "deseret" since you are BOTH fluent in it?
Half way? Sara you are so tiny! (Dustin wants to know how Dustin Jr. is doing.) You look fabulous as always!
Such a sweet little belly for a sweet little....? Do you know what you're having yet?
No news on the sex! We're trying to decide if we'll have another ultrasound in Grenada or if we'll just wait until we get home.
You are so tiny! I would have never guessed from the picture that you are half way. Where are you living when you come back? We need to hang out sometime if you are in GB.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ok - I love the new "look"
but shouldn't your header read "a HUMP for the BUMP"??
You look awesome for being halfway! I love the new header and what a cool profile picture! Too talented and too cute :)
shouldn't the border of the profile picture also include "deseret camp"? or just "deseret" since you are BOTH fluent in it?
Half way? Sara you are so tiny! (Dustin wants to know how Dustin Jr. is doing.) You look fabulous as always!
Such a sweet little belly for a sweet little....? Do you know what you're having yet?
No news on the sex! We're trying to decide if we'll have another ultrasound in Grenada or if we'll just wait until we get home.
You are so tiny! I would have never guessed from the picture that you are half way. Where are you living when you come back? We need to hang out sometime if you are in GB.
Post a Comment