They seriously don't even have a doppler? That's pretty scary! I mean, its a fairly small inexpensive medical tool. That makes me wonder what ELSE they are missing there, and also makes me wish you never ever get sick there! Seriously. ;)
Isn't that the best feeling to be able to hear the heartbeat? Me and Justin never could with his stethescope. So, we were never able to hear it until we went home and I was six months along. It was the best thing ever!
5 comments:
Yeah! I had a dream that I was holding your baby in the hospital when my water broke...it will be so fun to have babies the same age!
They seriously don't even have a doppler? That's pretty scary! I mean, its a fairly small inexpensive medical tool. That makes me wonder what ELSE they are missing there, and also makes me wish you never ever get sick there! Seriously. ;)
Isn't that the best feeling to be able to hear the heartbeat? Me and Justin never could with his stethescope. So, we were never able to hear it until we went home and I was six months along. It was the best thing ever!
You haven't been able to hear the heart beat until now!?! No way. That would have driven me mad. I bet it is the sweetest sound ever.
Oh that is so exciting! That always made me want to cry when I would hear Afton's heart beat. I hope I get to meet your sweet baby someday.
Post a Comment