
Sorry to make the blog all about pregnancy. There are some fun pictures coming of Meg's visit down here. I just was working on this one and thought I'd post it. A friend of mine turned me on to this idea so I thought it would be fun to share. Thanks Sara!
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
6 comments:
YAY! I loved this. So sweet!
I LOVE this! Very sweet. And there is the bump! You are really pregnant. I know that must sound so stupid. It is just now we can really see that baby Weir is on the way! We love you baby Weir!
So adorable!! I've never been pregnant but I totally get excited reading about your pregnancy so don't feel shy! I may have to copy you when our day finally comes!
There's a baby in there! How lovely. I am totally copying the idea when #2 comes along. Are you going to put that in a book or something?
I'm not sure what to do with them yet :) I'll probably add them to the baby book or something. And anyone who wants to should totally do it! I can't wait to see yours Jenny!
You look great Sara! thanks for sharing. how much longer do you guys have? It's getting close!
Post a Comment