04 April 2009

Fort Matthew

On one of our exploratations around the island with Meg we discovered Fort Matthew. It's an old fort that was destroyed in Hurricane Ivan and has yet to be rebuilt. It made for a sweet place to take pictures! Here are a few that Jayson took of me yesterday.






PS - A little while ago Jayson made a list about how we know we're ready to leave Grenada. One of his reasons was because I had started making a maternity shirt out of one of his old shirts. I know some of you must have thought I'd lost my mind. Well this is the shirt! Would you have known if I hadn't told you???

9 comments:

dancingtexancowgirl said...

WOW! That is one fantastic looking shirt! You're so talented... And of course I LOVE the yellow shoes!

cailin said...

Wow, where have I been? Congrats on being pregnant! You look fantastic and I love all the pics on your blog. Way more effort than I've ever put into mine. And I love the redone shirt.

jkzank said...

That's funny that you asked about the shirt because I was looking at the pics (which are beautiful) and thinking "wow, I really like that shirt. I need one like that." And there ya go, nice craftiness!
-Kell

Dustin and Melissa said...

Awesome job on the pictures Jayson! I LOVE the one of Sara's shadow. Very creative!

Deveryjane said...

It's so good to hear from you! I love blogs it's so great to be able to see what everyone is doing! You are so cute pregnant! Congrats!Danny and I want to see you whenever you are in utah!

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Those are some shirt making skills:) You would never have known...Hope baby and Mommy are doing well!

The Carlsens said...

You are just so beautiful and glowing. Nice shirt!

Marisa Jean said...

I think the shirt looks pretty dang good! You should start up a maternity clothing business.

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

ok, Miss Martha Stewart, you HAVE to teach me some of your little tricks one of these days! Amazing work! Ohhh, I miss you guys! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the shadow pic. Way cool:)