28 April 2009

HUGE, Hungry, and Hot

Three more reasons I can't wait to get out of here.

HUGE - pictures to come soon, and yes you will be shocked!

Hungry - where's a Micky D's when you really really need one? And before you snub your nose at the golden arches come live in Grenada for 2 years ... the food here makes fast food gourmet dining.

Hot - gotta love my own personal oven - luckily it's really cute when it moves around so I don't complain too much. But I can't wait for all the a/c everywhere at home.

There's nothing more to say at the moment.

5 comments:

Laura said...

When do you come back? Are you going to have a baby shower? I feel a ballet reunion coming on.

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Ok, I can't wait to see updated pics! And YES...totally agree about how fast food deprivation makes it seem like gourmet once you have it again:)

Stephanie said...

Yeah, you'll be back in America so soon! I was ok with and enjoyed the baby moving around, until there isn't enough room. Then it is a whole different feeling and not one I like!

Alys said...

I have to agree with the a/c comment. It is one of the most wonderful things in the world. We can't wait for you guys to get back!

Marisa Jean said...

At least your huge, personal oven has a reason to be there--there's a little alien growing inside of it and sucking all your life right out of you. Yay!