17 April 2009

Spring Showers

At home it's getting close to spring - there are buds everywhere and green things are starting to appear. But not in Grenada! Here everything is dying! With the rainy season come and gone we get to now watch the grasses wither away. It also means yucky heat! But we did have a great Monday morning just a couple weeks ago! My wonderful friend Amanda threw a fabulous baby shower for me! I was lazy and didn't take a ton of pictures, but here are a few! The food was wonderful and the company the best! Thanks so much Amanda!!

I hope Casey doesn't mind that I posted this pic of the group. It was a timed photo and Casey had to run in at the last second, but in this one we're all laughing so I liked it better than the other group shot.

We played charades - this is me acting out stretch marks. I'm sure they're not too far away!

And I know it's a little blurry, but I liked the picture of Casey and I. Anyway lots of fun in Grenada. Thanks again for the lovely morning, the gifts, and a wonderful time ladies!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Speaking of stretch marks...here's a tip that has worked for my girlfriend who's a skinny little thing like you. She gained 50 lbs in both of her pregnancies, with no stretch marks. Her secret: Baby Oil Gel. Found in the baby aisle of any store, right by the baby oil. She rubbed it daily on her belly, boobs and butt...anything that felt like it was growing. I did the same, and it worked for me too. I put it on twice a day.

You look so cute pregnant, by the way.

Marisa Jean said...

I love showers, and your green shirt. :)

bentanelle said...

looks like fun! I wish we could have been there! We are excited for you guys to come back to America, how is everything going?? Where did you end up getting placed?

Garrett and Leslie said...

Sara...you are the cutest prenant woman ever!!! I hope I can be that cute too!!!!