Lately little Mara has been reaching out to the world - literally. She loves to stretch. Her little who knows what, an elbow or a hand and sometimes a foot, create lovely little bumps on my ginormous stomach and then they stay there. She just holds them out there testing to see how far and for how long. I've gotten in the habit of rubbing those little spots when it happens and now she'll often respond when I just rub my stomach. If I'm itchy or just uncomfortable and need a good rub she'll often rub back at me. It is something I didn't expect to happen.
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
11 comments:
Aw, thats so sweet. I can only imagine you laying down and then you see this lump emerge. haha
How fun! I remember those moments too.
I didn't realize you were having a girl!!! I didn't see that on any of your other posts. Congrats on the girl. You get to have lots of fun with hair bows and bracelets! What fun.
Oh, and I'm sorry about your hair situation. I'm still not sure what to do with mine but I have my own self to blame. Good luck with the fix.
I didn't know you were having a girl!!! She is probably doing her develope a la seconde. (sp? I am too lazy to check.)You can't start too young!
Sara! How are you? I love your pictures. You are awesome. Where are you living now? You are so cute pregnant! Hope all is well!!
So weird! Babies are such miracles, and yet so weird all at the same time.
What a sweet connection for the two of you!
isn't that such a COOL feeling? - even though it is uncomfortable. I remember one time with Laci that I could literally make out her foot pushing at my belly!
Awe...so sweet! Thank you for sharing such a special experience about your pregnancy. We can't wait to meet baby Mara!
Congrats on your upcoming little GIRL! (We like girls) I love it when they do that, it helps to make up for all the not-so-pleasant parts of pregnancy. It also helped me feel like I could get to know a little of their personality while they were still inside me. My girls moved totally different, and how they moved stayed the same when they came out and it was just part of who they were.
That is so sweet that you are naming your baby Mara. I was so confused when I first read this post! I bet auntie Mara is very flattered.
How precious, cherish those moments.
Post a Comment