
Here is a closer picture of Mara, you can kind of see her red hair. This is the look that she gives to me when she hears my voice or feels me close to her. I was amazed that she did this with me right when she came out and was ready to be cleaned. She calmed down very quickly and looked right to me.
First Day of Kindergarten
11 years ago
6 comments:
She's so tiny! ... and very adorable.
Sara, she is quite possibly thee smallest baby ever--and I love it! Her red hair is adorable.
What a beautiful baby girl. She is precious. She looks just like the both of you. We love the Weirs!
Congrats! Holy crap! haha She looks absolutely adorable. I hope she's a good baby for you. We love ya!
Oh she is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations guys we are so happy for you. We miss you an awful lot as well.
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. It just gets better everyday!
Post a Comment