09 September 2009

Bath Time!

Mara has many faces, but some of my very favorites come out during bath time. No matter how upset she is as soon as that water starts she'll calm right down! She loves the shower too. Here are just a few.



Photobucket


Oh yes and there's some spit up in these shots ... but sometimes that's just the way it is.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

9 comments:

Kent and Kate said...

Those shots are too precious! Especially the last one. Those tiny little cheeks are to die for! I love the new look of your blog.

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

ha! she looks so chubby in pic number 3....I LOOOVE IT...she is getting way to big.

Good job on the background too sara!

Amy said...

The last one is my favorite (of course) I'm sad you guys are so far away, she'll be HUGE next time we see you! Pretty baby:)

Sean and Kristina Kelly said...

Geeze...I just LOVE the pictures you take :)

Zane and Lexi said...

mara is a little doll.... so stinkin' cute! I love your "matt" pics too :) It's everything I'd think NYC would be.

Marisa Jean said...

I'm drooling. She's perfect in these pictures. I like #1 and #3 because she looks so innocent, obviously needing mom and dad.

Dave and Gina said...

Look how chubby she's getting, I love it! She is SO adorable! I love the updated blog look, too. Very nice.

Elder and Sister Walker said...

What a little chubbers! I just want to kiss those fat little cheeks. She is obviously well fed. Well done, Mama!

getti said...

so beautiful! I love your shots.