...and what a cute face it is! :)
She is changing so fast! Grandma T.
love her! babies.... We really need to get together!
thank you! now i will send the shoes.she is adorable. i love the sequence of the photos...i can't believe how big she getting.
How funny, she must still go to sleep pretty easy! Maybe the camera makes her sleepy:)I want more pictures...keep them coming, I love how I can see little rolls on her arms and legs! She is getting cuter by the second.
oh she's getting chubby! what a sweetie. hope it works out for us to see you guys too! you are certainly missed here on the island.
She has some great facial expressions! I love the one on the right of the M.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
...and what a cute face it is! :)
She is changing so fast! Grandma T.
love her! babies.... We really need to get together!
thank you! now i will send the shoes.
she is adorable. i love the sequence of the photos...i can't believe how big she getting.
How funny, she must still go to sleep pretty easy! Maybe the camera makes her sleepy:)
I want more pictures...keep them coming, I love how I can see little rolls on her arms and legs! She is getting cuter by the second.
oh she's getting chubby! what a sweetie. hope it works out for us to see you guys too! you are certainly missed here on the island.
She has some great facial expressions! I love the one on the right of the M.
Post a Comment