17 September 2009

Wow!

Ok I know I'm always talking about photoshop and bla bla bla, but you have to check this video out!

No wonder our sense of beauty is so distorted!

click HERE

It's the evolution video.

3 comments:

Alys said...

It is pretty crazy what they can do. I guess it just goes to say, you can't believe everything you see. There is some country music video right now that is similar to that, I just can't think of the name.

Allie said...

Wow, that is a cool video. Photoshop really does some crazy things!

Morgan said...

Hey Sara. how are you guys settling in? we would still love to get together with you guys. we could have you guys over for dinner or something. i also wanted to talk to you about possibly doing our family pics here in the city. i love your website, it looks so nice and bright! and of course i've been looking at your pics for awhile now and think they are really wonderful. anyway... i was wanting to get some fall pics done when the leaves are changing in either riverside or central park. my email is morganpryde@yahoo.com. let me know if you would be interested. thanks!