oh what a doll! this is the first picture I can see some 'sara' in her :) miss you guys!
I don't think she's allowed to object...
Her expressions in these pictures are hilarious. This one is like, "Mom, I'm so done with this." The one below is, "Are you really trying to squeeze me into this scarf??" So cute!
She can't be tired. She gas a lifetime of pictures ahead of her!
oh how i hope she can come home for Christmas!!! How many times have I said that now? Like a bazillion.
that is the best look ever! It totally made me laugh! What a cutie!
Awe...we love little Maracita! Cute picture!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh what a doll! this is the first picture I can see some 'sara' in her :) miss you guys!
I don't think she's allowed to object...
Her expressions in these pictures are hilarious. This one is like, "Mom, I'm so done with this." The one below is, "Are you really trying to squeeze me into this scarf??" So cute!
She can't be tired. She gas a lifetime of pictures ahead of her!
oh how i hope she can come home for Christmas!!! How many times have I said that now? Like a bazillion.
that is the best look ever! It totally made me laugh! What a cutie!
Awe...we love little Maracita! Cute picture!
Post a Comment