19 January 2010

Christmas!

I've been so slow to work on these pictures, much less post them! But here are a few from over Christmas break. We had a wonderfully relaxing time with family and friends!

Photobucket Photobucket
Jayson with our niece Katie. She was the first of four grandkids born in 2009. And Mara and I on Christmas Eve.


Then we had a fabulous nativity put on by all the grandkids put together by the oldest grandkid Pearl (with a little help from her mom Amy!). I had a hard time getting great pictures of everyone but here are a few.

Photobucket Photobucket
Mary (Lizzie)
Photobucket
Joseph and Mary (Sam and Liz)
Photobucket Photobucket
The Shepherd (Jack) and our newest grandbaby Scott who was a donkey, but I didn't get a great picture of him with his hat on. But he makes the cutest little santa/elf I've ever seen!
Photobucket
The sheep (Katie, Mara and Max. All born in 2009)
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Angel (Pearl)reading part of the narrative
Photobucket
And the bows!
It was a wonderful play! I can't wait to do it again!

6 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Oh my gosh, you will treasure these pictures forever! I love live nativities, especially with kids who half the time don't have a clue why they're dressed up. And that little Scott is teeny tiny, adorable!

Jenny said...

how fun to have so many cousins so close in age. coercing my brothers into a live nativity with grace seems like more work than reward, but maybe i'll have the courage next year! beautiful photos.

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Good times! It makes me wish you guys lived closer...counting down the days to seeing Mara! I looked up what the weather would be like in NY and decided I better buy a rain jacket...too bad in Ca apparently warm rain jackets have already been on clearance and are sold out in my size unless they are SUPER UGLY so I finally found a mostly ugly one. At least it was really cheap and better than the SUPER ugly choices...will you still stand next to me? HA!

Dustin and Melissa said...

I love that your family does a Christmas play! The costumes are super cute and the Weir grandchildren are just darling! You have such a great family!

zane said...

hi weirs!! hey, can you invite us to your blog with our zaneandlexi@gmail.com email address?? thanks!
miss you guys

Alys said...

That is really cute. We did a nativity and Sean, Harrison, and I were Joseph, Baby Jesus, and Mary. There aren't enough grandkids yet to play all the parts. Oh, also, I love the little sheep hats. Very cute!