




There is something so sweet between these two. I was up packing and Mara was playing on the bed when jack came in and wanted to play. He sat on the bed reading and playing toys with Mara for an hour. Nice for me! Plus it was so fun for me to watch the two of them play together. Mara was completely in love with Jack. She would just watch him and smile when he'd look back at her.
My favorite Mara/Jack story happened when Mara was up taking her nap while Annie, Tim, Scott and Jack were visiting. All the adults were downstairs and suddenly we realized it was way too quite. Tim found Jack upstairs in the crib with Mara! He was playing peek-a-boo with her with the blanket and she was laughing and laughing! She loved it! Everyday after that Jack wanted to crawl into bed with Mara!
PS - in that first picture Jack was the one who put on Mara's hat. And in at least one picture the book is upside down.
5 comments:
Mara is so precious. It's so cute to see the two of them be so loving towards one another. It's been so fun seeing Mara grow, I love her little smile.
How adorable is that? I love watching the kids in our family play with each other.
So cute! They will be buddies forever. I love seeing my kids play with their cousins.
These two cuties make my heart melt! I love how Jack takes such good care of Mara by putting her hat on, giving her hugs, and "reading" to her. So sweet!
what precious pictures! it's so fun to have so many cousins so close in age. we miss you guys!
Post a Comment