


we've always had a thing for the early morning. I remember several times when neither of us could sleep and we'd head out to the point in Grenada and shoot the waves and sky. Over Christmas we headed out to the lake and snapped a few. The lake is so low this year, but it was fun to be out together early early.
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures Sara!!!
The lake is super low, but still beautiful! We went a few times over the last few months with the dogs. We love the lake.
Really? I like to be asleep in the mornings, tucked nice and cozy in my bed. Maybe if I had a view like that, I'd enjoy them more...Nah! :)
Beautiful pictures! You're amazing.
What a beautiful morning! We are glad you were able to go home for Christmas to be with family and enjoy California.
Post a Comment