Really it was more like Easter week.
First we went to Central Park with a few girls from the ward to snap a few Easter pics (more here)


Then Saturday between conference sessions we headed to the park again - it's been a beautiful week - for a picnic lunch and to dye eggs. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the fabulous Bagel Mill. Awesome bagel sandwiches.


And finally we had a very delicious dinner Sunday night.

12 comments:
Looks like you guys had a nice relaxing good weather weekend! the table setting is beautiful...
Looks awesome. Plus, Mara had amazing feet and legs for dancing already! Look at that bevel and turn out!
Look at her arch! Beautiful. What a pretty dinner setting.
I am so jealous of your warm weather. It has been so cold here for the last week and there is more on the way.
Little Mara's foot is the cutest! What great extension.
I love how little Mara already has a beautiful arch, in that one with her foot sticking out of the basket! She got your gorgeous feet! I bet you two are so proud! ha! (I am jealous.) :)
I am so jealous of your warm weather. It has been so cold here for the last week and there is more on the way.
Little Mara's foot is the cutest! What great extension.
she's looking more like Jayson, I think. so cute! laci always loved propping her foot up like that, too. funny!
Seriously! Look at those gorgeous ballerina feet! Go Mara!
I love the foot sticking up. So funny!
Um, hi, your daughter totally has a perfect arch in that easter basket picture. Must be her mother's daughter with perfect legs and feet like that!
Easter was wonderful! Thank you for making everything so perfect!
P.S. I LOVE the picture of Dustin and I with Mara. :)
Oh. My. Word. I realize everyone else has already commented on Mara's perfect feet, but seriously!? Holy crap! That is the best photo EVER! Looks like you had a beautiful Easter! Love y'all.
Post a Comment