06 July 2010

Mara is One!!

Marzi has already had two birthday parties and still has two more to attend. I can't believe she's one! I think her favorite part was still the sandbox, but the cake didn't hurt either! Happy Birthday!


Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Ha! those cake pictures are priceless, I love how she is just sticking her fingers in and having a good old time! Wish we could have seen it in person. Can't believe she is one already, that year flew by...

Tiffini said...

how cute! (i know i say that every time; i promise it isn't just a meaningless phrase. she really is adorable.)

can't wait to finally meet your sweet girl!

Tiffini said...

how cute! (i know i say that every time; i promise it isn't just a meaningless phrase. she really is adorable.)

can't wait to finally meet your sweet girl!

Casey said...

Happy Birthday little Mara!! Wow! I can't believe she is already 1!

Zane and Lexi said...

Happy Birthday Mara! I can't believe she is 1!! what a doll. I love seeing what you guys are up to - can't wait to run into you again now that we are back in the states :)

Dustin and Melissa said...

We can't believe our little Maracita is one year old! She is growing up way too fast! Hurry up and come to Arizona so she can run around our apartment and swim in our pool! Arizona cannot be perfect with the Weirs!

P.S. Thank you for celebrating her birthday early so that we could be there to watch her smash cake everywhere. We love you guys!

Linds said...

It's so funny how she is looking at you while still finding tastes of that frosting! Adorable!

Jennifer Brailsford said...

I love first birthdays. Happy Birthday Mara.

Marisa Jean said...

Cake pictures are my favorite part of baby birthday parties! Ha! Love them. Is she honestly one already? I seriously didn't realize that. She's a doll!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Mara! I can't believe she is already one! She is so beautiful, I bet you guys have so much fun with her. Hope all is well!

Courtney and Matt said...

love those matching bald heads!! SO cute! Happy b-day Mara!