skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It is HOT in the city. I thought Grenada was hot, but at least there was a huge breeze all the time. Here you can't escape that sticky feeling even in your apartment. The only way to keep cool is to put on the swimming suit and head to the park to sit in the sprinklers. Definitely Mara's favorite part of the day. Here's just a few shots we took the other day. I want to go back and take a few more.
7 comments:
Her bathing suit is adorable! (as is the girl in it of course!)
That face kills me! Darling.
Those chubby legs and dirt on her kill me. So freaking adorable!
oh, she is getting so big! We need to see you guys!!
I like your shoes too!
How sweet! I loved her swimsuit!
AAHHH!!! She is SO CUTE! I love her fatness! And... LOVE those jellies, Tewy!:)
So cute!! I simply love her thigh chunkies. I love that Jayson knows how to use the camera well so that you can be in some photos. I need to teach Mark how to man my camera so we can have photos like this:).
Post a Comment