14 May 2011

LA - la la la

LA as in Los Angeles :) On our trip to Bakersfield to find a place to live for the next three years we also stopped by LA. Here are a few pics from this little marina we found. There were whale watchers and a little whale museum. We didn't see any whales, but the museum had all this Marine World memorabilia so it wasn't a total bust.
Photobucket
Our first family portraits outside the hospital. Very true to life. Lulu in her carrier, Mara exploring, and mama carrying her camera. It was a very fun morning.
Photobucket
Such a beautiful lighthouse.
Photobucket
The whale watchers had brought plenty of binoculars for those of us amateurs.
Photobucket
More of the happy family.
Photobucket

And a bee just because.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my goodness...I can't believe the time to move has arrived again. I really like your family portraits..they are are you. Beautiful photos. Well, I am trying to convince Matt to go California for vacation. Maybe we will see you there soon.

Marisa Jean said...

You're brave. I'm scared of bees even with a zoomed lens.

I'm excited to hear where you'll be moving. Yay!

Sherry H said...

Crystal and I were just there at that museum memorial day weekend. I loved the coast there on the peninsula. Cute picture, love those little red headed girls.

Sherry Hulbert (Amy's mother-in-law)