07 January 2008

Marisa Killpack!!!

This is why blogging is so great ... I danced with Marisa back in junior high and high school and she found me!! Wow I can't even believe that. The funny thing is that I was just thinking about her the other day! So I know it's unorthodox to have a shout out as a post, but Marisa I would love to send you my address. But I couldn't access your blog or something to find a way to contact you. So rather than miss out on any further contact I'm posting a blog just for you!! Let me know how to reach you! And if any of the other ballerinas we danced with have a blog let me know!

5 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

SARA! I'm so happy that you got my comment. I thought about the fact I didn't leave any information after I wrote to you...oh well! I just BARELY started my blog, so I'm not surprised it didn't work. My family doesn't even know it exists yet. It's http://jonathanandmarisajean.blogspot.com/. My email address is Marisajean@connect2.com and my wedding website is: http://www.mywedding.com/jonathanandmarisajean/.
Allison Edmunds blogs, her's is: http://mattandalliemcfarland.blogspot.com/
I'm so glad to see you responded. You look great and I love reading about your adventures, so keep the blog updated. It's great to find you Sara!

Allie said...

Hey Sara! Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you have a blog! Hey, I got your email a month ago but have been so busy and I haven't had time to write you back! It sounds like you are doing great! Please keep in touch!

Teandra said...

Sara,

This is Tara Leithead's sister, Teandra, remember me? Anyway, I love your blog and just thought you should know Tara has one as well. Hers is tarapaper.blogspot.com.

Teandra said...

Last I heard you were dancing for the Sacramento Ballet. How long did you do that? It must be an adventure out there!

Tara Jayne said...

Sara, thanks for your comment on my blog. Funny thing, I was actually thinking about you the other day right before you found me. And I knew you as Kay at C&C cause I didn't give you enough time to introduce yourself. That was a really hard transition to Sara when you made it in my class. And I'm with Tea, when did you move? I guess if I just bit the bullet and got a myspace page I could keep up with everyone better, but at least you found me. My email is tarapaper@gmail.com by the way. I'm much better at emailing than blogging, and I'll try to post some pics soon. I do most of my blogging at work, which makes pics more challenging.