what settings was this taken with? lens?
That's one of the best "that's all" I've ever seen!
settings:shutter 1/13ISO 1250F/8
So adorable!!!
Mara will for sure want to hang this one day, maybe it's the fact I just had a baby and I am still super emotional, but it makes me cry, what a beautiful family you have to take pictures of!
I agree, Mara will treasure this picture... I'm sure Jayson does. Great capture Sara!
I adore this picture. Not only is it gorgeous, it says a million things about your family. This is just how I imagined Jayson as a dad.
peaceful and sweet.
I am jealous you have a piano. This shot is a winner.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
what settings was this taken with? lens?
That's one of the best "that's all" I've ever seen!
settings:
shutter 1/13
ISO 1250
F/8
So adorable!!!
Mara will for sure want to hang this one day, maybe it's the fact I just had a baby and I am still super emotional, but it makes me cry, what a beautiful family you have to take pictures of!
I agree, Mara will treasure this picture... I'm sure Jayson does. Great capture Sara!
I adore this picture. Not only is it gorgeous, it says a million things about your family. This is just how I imagined Jayson as a dad.
peaceful and sweet.
I am jealous you have a piano. This shot is a winner.
Post a Comment