
It's crazy to me all the things Mara can do now. She crawls everywhere and she's super fast. She can pull herself up on anything. She can even stand all by herself as long as she doesn't know she's doing it :) Lately she's been holding on to me and she'll swing one of her legs up and down behind her - for all you ballerinas it looks like a grand battement! We need to get a movie of it.
She also has lots of new sounds which is exciting. I love hearing her gibber gabber through the house all day. She loves any food - so far not a picky eater. Carrots seem to be her favorite though - and paper. The girl loves to eat paper. We're raising a goat I guess! Still loves the bath. I have a storyboard of that coming soon.
She's just a joy. Cheerful most of the time. Takes good naps. Still waking up once at night, but I think that will get better when we have more space. Maybe? We just love having her around!
3 comments:
Anyone who loves sweet peppers is a keeper! And I think it's innate in babies to love to eat paper. Odd, but it seems like they all love it.
What a little darling! Can wait to see you guys!! Maybe we can persuade Jayson to come, too...
She is on the move! It is crazy how much she has grown and how much she can do! We love our sweet little pepper! :)
Post a Comment